Sign up for our new Tenant Portal!
Circle Community LandTrust is thrilled to be launching our new Tenant Portal. This is a tool for our current tenants. It is going to make the maintenance part of being a tenant easier and more satisfying. We hope you'll sign up!
The Tenant Portal will be the fastest way to submit your maintenance requests, check on the status of the work, and give us feedback on how we did. We'll also be using the Portal to communicate announcements and share important documents like payment forms and our Tenant Handbook – those functions will be available soon!
Below you’ll find instructions for how to register. You will need an email address to sign up. Please note that only the leaseholder of the unit can sign up for a Portal account, and that you must be a current Circle tenant to register.
If you need help signing up, you can contact our Tenant Engagement Coordinator, Ivy Farquhar-McDonnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 437-781-8432 ext 3, or ask your Circle Tenant Services Worker when they visit for your home inspection.
How to Register for our Tenant Portal
- The Tenant Portal can be found in the top right-hand corner of the Circle Home Page
2. On the Tenant Portal page, select “Click here to register"
3. Enter the leaseholder's Name, Phone Number, Email, create a password, and select a security question and answer.
4. Indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and click the Register button.
5. You’ll receive an email to verify your account. Click the link.
6. Authenticate your email and password.
Your Tenant Portal profile registration is complete. Thank you!